I have just launched the Integration Playbook which I have had in mind for a few years but only recently got around to doing. The idea is a community resource aimed at Architects, CTO and Leads. The resource will provide information, guidance and insights around common architecture and integration topics and relate them to the Microsoft technology stack.
- Where do I use which technology
- How does Microsoft relate to this IT or architecture topic
- How can integration architecture help me be successful with Microsoft technologies
- What can I do with technology X
- How does technology X compare to technology Y
The above are the kinds of questions your dealing with then hopefully the Integration Playbook will be the kind of resource you will want to keep an eye on.
The link is – https://www.integration-playbook.io/
Thanks for checking out my article. If you liked it or found it useful that's really great. Please feel free to say hi if you bump into me at any networking events and any likes, shares or feedback on the article are really appreciated. If you really loved it you are also welcome to buy me a coffee using the button below.
All the best